Saturday, March 29, 2008

My birthday...

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I had such a great time! My darling hubby & mum took over all the work here at home and I did not have to do anything! Yay! My beautiful boys went with Daddy and bought me a gorgeous bunch of flowers, and I got spoiled with heaps of cuddles and snuggles! So great!
And... I got to go shopping... :)
I needed some new clothes for the cooler months coming. I went to one of my favourite shops and got 3 tops and 2 pair of pants. The best part... I was trying on the pants and thought I had a pair of size 18's, and they fit nicely, but when I looked at the tag - they were a size 16!!!!! So, I am happily wearing them and my new size 16 tops - what a buzz!!
I have even treated myself this weekend and haven't done my usual weigh-in. I'll leave that till next week.
The day finished beautifully with a lovely evening out with my hubby, so nice to sit quietly together and just hold hands without any interruptions!
Thanks to my sweet family for a lovely day (especially as I am a grump leading up to my birthday!)...
Talk to you again soon...

2 comments:

NikkiD said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry its late! Glad you had a good day!!!

demotutorial said...

awww that was so cute! the last time i got flowers from my boys was when I was at the hospital for a tummy tuck, but it's going to be my bday soon, so i hope they get me something :)