Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First entry

Well it is just two days to my birthday and I am feeling so down in the dumps!
But I have just read Nikki's blog and feel so much better - the best thing to get you out of the dumps is to hear someone else's great news!
Why am I starting this blog??
well mainly so I can record my weight loss journey!
June 2007 I weighed in at 131.1kgs - how disgusting is that? I decided after seeing a family photo that I had to seriously do something, so I went in for Gastric Bypass surgery. Since then I have lost 30 kgs! Which I am really happy about - but I still haven't got out of triple figures -which I wanted to do before my birthday :(
Anyways - thanks for reading this far with me - and lets hope that as this journey progresses that I keep slwoly disappearing and will one day be the beautiful babe that I keep picturing in my mind!! :)

2 comments:

NikkiD said...

Welcome to Blog land!! hehe

Its great to write things down sometmes and share with people how your feeling etc.

Can't wait to see the rest of your progress. You have done so well already!

demotutorial said...

Hi I understand you in your decision to undergo gastric bypass. I've had a tummy tuck myself.